Tomorrow at the White House, President Barack Obama will bring in "progressive and labor leaders" for an immigration discussion. He'll also be meeting with "business leaders" to discuss the same topic.
"In the afternoon, the President will continue his dialogue with outside leaders on a number of issues – including immigration reform and how it fits into his broader economic agenda, and his efforts to achieve balanced deficit reduction. The President will host two separate meetings at the White House, one with progressive and labor leaders and the other with business leaders. These meetings in the Roosevelt Room are closed press," the president's White House schedule reads.
Here is list of expected attendees for the "progressive and labor leaders" discussion, as provided by the White House:
The list of business leaders is here:
· Lloyd Blankfein, Chairman and CEO, Goldman Sachs Group
· Greg Brown, Chairman and CEO, Motorola Solutions
· Steve Case, Chairman and CEO, Revolution LLC
· Joe Echevarria, CEO, Deloitte LLP
· Paul Jacobs, Chairman and CEO, Qualcomm
· Muhtar Kent, Chairman and CEO, The Coca Cola Company
· Klaus Kleinfeld, Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
· Monica Lozano, CEO, Impremedia
· Marissa Mayer, President and CEO, Yahoo!
· Greg Page, Chairman and CEO, Cargill
· Jeff Smisek, Chairman and CEO, United Continental
· Arne Sorenson, President and CEO, Marriott International